Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Monday, May 24, 2010

~ My Autumn Country Garden ~


My garden rambles......a lot like me I suppose.....
but is just so lovely I thought I share....





The rasberries have just started fruiting!





the basil is lush...perfect for pesto....




the pinapple sage is ready for iced tea.....
(I haven't told it that it's not summer..)





the nasturtiums are crying out to be picked for a salad....
(they don't seem to realise it's not summer either...)




the pineapple is waiting for the glorious winter sun to ripen it....




the marigolds are just happy that they are orange....





and the galangal & sweet potatoes have their heads in the gound until they are needed..
all in all
we can learn a lot from the plants...
& I realise that my garden is a very happy place to be!