Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Sunday, May 2, 2010

~ Treasure Hunting! ~

We went away this weekend to stay with friends in Austinville....
my dear friend knows just how to show me a good time.....
take me to the Lismore Car Boot Sale!!!!!
We took along two of the five children and set off,
leaving the others with the dads for a visit to the park.....

I found some treasures......
which I'll share over the week, but you have to see this NOW .......
I was SO excited....
but careful not to show it to the seller....

I found....


pure kitchen vintage!!!!!

I have wanted Sunbeam Mixmaster for EVER.....
it is in such great condition...with a electrician's safety sticker &
I've scrubbed it to the Mrs Tiff military standard of hygiene and it is PERFECT!!!!!!

I love it.


From every angle.



I love the bakelite and the chrome.



I adore the retro design & the colour.



It even came with the original recipie book!

Best of all it was a real bargin.
The original sticker said $70 & I got it for $40!

I have got to go now .....
to put on one of my vintage aprons...... 
I have some baking to do!!!!!!