Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Sunday, June 13, 2010

~ Baby Gift ~


A friend has just had a precious baby girl
so I was inspired to make a very girlie gift to celebrate....




As I was in a mood to use up every canvas in my stash...
(I still have two to post!)
I decided to scrapbook a named canvas for the baby's room.




I prepared the paper first by sewing my paper pieces together
and then sewing on the cream lace and hot pink pom pom trim.
Then I glued the paper to the canvas.

Next I  embossed the bird cage & bird...
(a gift from Jac~ THANKS Jac...this is how I have used them!)
which I attached using 3D foam to raise them slightly.
Then I used a bit of silver kaisercraft bling to add some sparkle....




I used a bella sparkle alphabet to put her name on
and a few 3D sparkle roses stickers & a butterfly to sticker embelish.





To finish I added a K & Co chipboard message...
you make my heart sing...
which about sums up how you feel when you see your new baby girl!

Welcome to the world,
Serena!