Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

~ Sew Fishy ~



I have been sewing.....
inspired by sun-kissed sea creatures!





I cut some simple fish shapes, 
attached the buttons & sewed the edges.  
I left the tail open to stuff them, 
finally pinning and sewing the tail shut!
I added fins, but I think they would
still be pretty without them.






It was sew easy!
BUT I wasn't ready to stop there...
as usual once I start sewing something new,
I just don't want to stop.....




Sooo next was a pretty jelly softie.....
I thought she might look cute hanging in a child (or babies) bedroom.






I think she might be sweet above a baby change table too....
the tenticles are so soft and wavy...





What sea creature will be next?
I can almost hear you ask...
Well......
I thought a sea horse might be fun....
....so might a whale.....
...or.....
lucky it is school holidays!