Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Thursday, September 9, 2010

~ Gorgeous Glass ~



I was just putting
away some glasses.....
and thought
they are soooo pretty....
I should take a photo.....







This is just one of my cupboards of glasses.....







they are all vintage finds.......







so it's not like I spent
that much......







these are my favourites above......
perfect for iced tea....







and I have the matching
depression glass jug for these.....





these are from Target
so they don't even count....
(I can't cope with non matching mugs....
not that I'm OC.....
because I'm definately NOT...)






and these are sooooo
pretty with water
OR candles in them......







these are our every day
and always drinking glasses...
they go in the dishwasher...
and if they break....
well you'll find them
in almost every thrift shop you visit....
so you just buy more!






I love my glasses collection.....
it is an every day pleasure,
because they are all
used all the time,
that's the great thing about vintage
items..... they are not too precious!

Although they are gorgeous to me!