Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Sunday, September 26, 2010

~ Let's Celebrate! ~



Can you believe
it's my 100th blog!!!







It is only right we should celebrate....

but how?????

Well......
I have thought of a couple of things....

I want to say thanks to those lovely followers
who have supported me so far....
and encourage those who just visit occasionally
to become followers, so they can comment
and join in the fun...

so... I want to do a gift giveaway
(one of my own creations)
 to a special follower....
(because, sadly, I can't give something to everyone)
only it is so hard to choose something to give away...
a cushion? a tablecloth?
cards & tags? a lovely chalkboard?

I thought I would get you to help me choose....
leave a comment if you have a giveaway suggestion,
and I will post some suggestions too over the next week...
I will pick a winner from a hat......
all you have to do to be in the draw
is to be a follower and leave a comment
sometime over the next 10 days....
..... easy!

The other way I'm going to celebrate
is not quite done....
I'll be showing you that very soon too!