Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

~ Shelf Makeover ~



While brousing
@ Hinterland Salvage
 as you do...
well.....as I do
(you probably don't!)








I found this little shelf.....
for $10.....







it just made me smile.......






not just because
someone had glued
half a wooden peg
on as a handle....
because I quite liked that....
I get a lot of pieces
(particularly from the depression era)
that have quirky additions...
I would have done
the other side to match....
only I had these wonderful
clock face handles
I purchased from
The Graphics Fairy's etsy store
a few months ago....
just waiting for
the right project to come along....







so I bought the little shelf
knowing with a bit of paint
it would be just lovely......






and I think you will agree......






it is now just right for
displaying a few knick knacks
& tidy the dresser
@ the front door!