Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Saturday, October 23, 2010

~ Be My Guest ~




I finally got a chance to 
take some pictures of the guest house....








I know, 
it is an odd mis~match 
of bits'n'pieces....
inherited, salvaged, found...
but I wouldn't have it any other way.....









naturally there is a chalkboard 
welcome sign!










~ * ~









I have quite a few ladders....
so I put this one ($5 at a market) to use 
to hang the extra blanket....










I found a mozzie net at a charity shop 
for a mere $10...
in amazing condition,
so after a soak in nappysan in the bath,
and an air dry in the shower...
it is perfect....








I am delighted with my cushions 
now they are in place....








I repainted this kitchen dresser recently.....
I am so happy with that too.....









my re-vamped lamps 
are also in place & look quite fine 
with my precious inherited mirror....







there is a mirror on almost every wall...

(there are 8 in total in the house,
although not all are hung...
too much you think?)

I just can't help buying them...
I never walk past one ....
I do need to stop....
before it becomes a collection...

you know how odd those collectors are...
not so perfectly normal like me....
HA!



XXXXXXXXX