Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

~ Monkey see Monkey do ~




The little Mr just had a birthday....
so it was monkey cupcakes for his class....







banana flavored naturally...
because once I get a theme going
I just can't help myself!






I had to cater for allergies 
so they are egg & sugar free....
they were yummy too!

Here's the recipe.....


Egg-free Banana Cupcakes
 150g SR flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 ripe bananas
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
4 tablespoons of honey
60ml of milk


Mash the banana & mix in the 
oil, honey & milk.
Add the flour and baking powder mixing gently.
Don't over mix.

Spoon into patty pans &
bake in an oven preheated to 180oC,
for about 20 min.
This makes recipe about 12, 
so I tripled it!

I let them cool completely before icing them, 
and I just popped on my monkey lollies
while the icing was still soft.

Yummy!!!!!!

I am told they were
enjoyed by all!

XXXXXXX