Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Monday, November 1, 2010

~ Gorgeous Gifts ~




I feel so lucky to have 
the most wonderful friends.....
who spoil me with beautiful gifts
every now and again....







like this divine glass birdie....






and this beautiful tea towel...
which could be repurposed...

(I just can't decide! 
I love the material so much...
and it is too nice to use!!!!)






thanks for the gorgeous gifts, Kim....
your taste is as fantastic as ever!



If you love these beautiful birds too, 
or have been dazzled by the georgeousness 
of the white fine bone china bird on the nest
that I posted last week (like me)
then you must visit their 
amazing shop in Brisbane!







Check them out HERE
or better still, visit their store:
Kim & Judi
130 Leicester St, Martha St Village, 
Cooparoo QLD   Ph : (07) 3398 5008  


Looking forward to 
catching you soon ladies!

XXXXXX