Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Monday, November 15, 2010

~ Vintage Pattern Drawers ~




On the weekend I finished off 
a little project I had started 
about three months ago!







I always need loads of storage...
so when I last went to the 
Kaisercraft outlet store at Robina
I bought some of these little storage draws.
They have loads of different DIY projects.
(They have a great advent calender 
that I want to have a go at too!)







They come 'flat pack' style
and you construct 
& decorate them yourself.
I painted them white & used 
brown wrapping paper 
on the sides and top.
I covered the little drawers 
with some vintage sewing patterns.









I put them on my desk 
& started filling the drawers 
with my knick knacks.....






What great storage..
for little bits & pieces!


I like it so much I 
am going to make 
another one!!!!!!



XXXXXX