Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Friday, December 3, 2010

~ Even More Gift Bags ~




I needed so many more
gift bags than I had time to sew
so I improvised my
hessian bags design....







I cut some hessian squares and
sewed on my stamped calico patches...







before gluing the patches on
some brown paper gift bags...







then I filled them
with some hand made treats....
& added them to the pile 
of cello wrapped
(mostly handmade) gifts...
which, I am glad to say,
now have all finally been distributed
to my many helpers & colleagues.....

I want to say a huge thanks to you all,
thanks to all you wonderful
teacher aids,
learning support staff,
admin staff,
parent helpers,
my children's teachers,
and my wonderful teaching partners.....

I couldn't do what I
need to do without you!

Have a fantastic Chrissy break, all of you ....
it is well earned & well deserved!


XXXXXXX