Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Friday, December 10, 2010

~ Todays Treasures ~




Today I had a chance to visit 
the tip shop & a St Vinnies 
I haven't been to for a while....





these are a few of the things
I found......





some silver plated 
spoons for a song.....
(I have a non food related
 idea for these...)






a pretty storage jar....






a wine carafe...






the writing seems to be Italian?
(let me know if you 
know what it says!)
I thought it would make a 
great vase....





and a brand new 
galvanised bucket...
which I had to scrub the 
pesky label off of...

I tied on one of my enamel 
numbers with jute twine...
and thought ....
 it would be nice in the laundry...

I also found another galvanised 
bucket and a couple 
of other treasures 
that need a make over 
to be fully appreciated!!!

XXXXXX