Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Wednesday, January 5, 2011

~ Brighton Beach ~





 This beach is
picture postcard  perfect!!!!!







I think a trip to 
Brighton Beach 
is a must do during 
any visit to Melbourne....









I.....


these bathing boxes.....












they are so colourful.... 
set off by the bright 
blue summer sky...








I picked this one.....







as my favourite....


isn't it pretty?!
....imagine coming to the beach, 
opening up the doors 
& lounging back on some 
white cape cod chairs
as the children played 
in the sand in front of you....
paradise!


I am told they cost 
around the twenty thousand dollar mark...
money well spent in my book!


They are fully powered 
& would only go up in value
as no more are allowed to be built...







It is almost worth moving
to Melbourne for!!!!!






...what a thought!!!!
It's no wonder I am smiling!!!!


Happy Holidays!


XXXXX