Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Wednesday, January 5, 2011

~ Camberwell Market ~




Way before we left for our holiday...








Sunday morning was already 
booked up!!!!!








I planned to go to the
Camberwell Market the minute
we booked our holiday!









There really is something 
for everyone here....
and it used to be one 
of my regular haunts ....







needless to say some of these 
coffee sacks were coming home with me...
(at three for $10 it was a given!)









it was fairly busy 
but you could still get a bargain....
and a really good coffee....








the vintage sewing stall 
had my attention for some time....
the buttons were fantastic....








my son loved the vintage building
supplies and tools.....







there was just so 
much to choose from.....
sadly we couldn't bring
 home anything too big...

but I did make sure there was 
enough room for a few things!!!!!



XXXXXX