Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Saturday, January 15, 2011

~ Dream Home ~




We are so blessed...
we finally sold our house 
after having it on the market 
for nearly twelve months.....






mind you, although we have 
bought a new home, our hearts
are here and we 
don't really want to leave....


I dreamed up our house,
I drew it and I help build it....
so it truly has been our dream home...
we have been here twelve years 
and both the children have 
never lived anywhere else...


why then
we are just that little bit too far away
from the children's activities and friends...
they want to ride to their friends 
houses, go out at night, play more sports....
so it is time for a change......





but it hurts a little....
my notice board is bare....
and so are the walls....







all my craft supplies,
sewing & papers are packed....






and there are filled boxes everywhere!






We have to rent for a few months
because the home we bought 
is tenanted out for a while longer...

I am happy, yet I am sad,
I am tired,
yet I am excited....

but most of all I will miss my 
amazing, wonderful & 
irreplaceable neighbours...
who over the last twelve years 
have become dear friends....

who do things like (last night)
turn up with dinner for you because
they know you have been packing all day....
before driving to Brisbane and back 
with a car full of food and necessities collected
 from all our other neighbours
for other friends in need....

what a gorgeous person you are, Chrissy...
and how I am going to miss 
having you right there
(in easy walking distance of 
a glass of cold champers!)

I am back at school on Tuesday 
and the movers are coming later in the week,
so I may be off line for a few days...
but I will check in on my ipad....
I can browse and comment
but I can't blog from it yet...
(I have got to learn to do that
I have been too busy to learn so far).

Take care until next time!


XXXXXX