Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Thursday, January 6, 2011

~ Market Treasures! ~



Here are some of my market finds.....






I really love the coffee sacks....
I think I'll do some big cushions
with them....






the linen table runner is very pretty,
and in immaculate condition...






a pretty tarnished silver salt shaker....
which I have a special
(non salty) plan for....







some never used mini flan tins....
for tea lights perhaps....







aren't these delightful!
....a whole heap of vintage 
key holes ($6!) .....
and yes! I have a few 
projects in mind for these!






an old jar.....
no market trip is complete without one!
I thought I'd do a soap 
dispenser out of this one......
I'll let you know how that goes....







and best of all....
but not a market find....
some lavender (actually a heap!)
from my Aunt's garden!








it was ready for cutting 
so she cut it all for 
me to bring home....
 she knows how much I love it!

I feel some more 
lavender bags coming on.....



XXXXXXX