Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

~ Fabric Heart Charms ~




... to charm my friends.....






I mentioned that I went
a little heart crazy....
well, after I had such success
with my heart cushions
I thought I might make some little
fabric hearts to give
some friends at work....







I started with this one,
mainly to use up those
little left over bits of fabric
that I couldn't bear to throw out!
So this one is from an
upcycled tablecloth.....






I made this from the remnants
of the teatowel cushion
with a black chiffon rose
(the picture doesn't do
it justice - it's really pretty)







then I thought how nice
felt hearts would be....






and how I should see if my fabric
iron on transfers would work on felt
- turns out they do!
this one is for a coffee loving friend!






I was really pleased
with how these turned out,
I added some little ball chains 
so they can be hung decoratively from
anything you like...
 now I have had loads of ideas
for some different fabric charms....





I think they make nice little gifts...



XXXXXX