Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

~ Hanging Out in Style ~



I have a quick and easy project for you.........






French Stlye Wooden Clothes Hangers!







I came across these plain white
wooden hangers in a cheapie outlet store with the
inevitable silver wire hook part....







 there were four in a pack for around $5...







 I thought they would be just fabulous.....
with bit of modification.....
  





and I was right!
... after I sprayed the silver wire hooks white
and stamped on some French style
labels using my clear cling on French label stamps
and staz on ink....






so pretty....
for hanging that special something...
or perhaps to put a favourite garment on display?







AND I think they would make great gifts too!








I am still getting over how well
these turned out!





PS ....
a huge thanks to the devine Jenni
for including me in her post at
Belle & Sparrow (A Beautiful Nest)
along side the gorgeous Tina & Mandy!
I love all your amazing projects ladies...
 you are all just so inspiring!




XXXXXX