Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Sunday, March 20, 2011

~ Cookie Pop Giftbox ~


I wanted to take a hostess gift
to the gorgeous Simone 
who was hosting lunch today....






and as I am cookie pop mad 
at the moment, I thought I'd do 
her and Jody a special batch...







I just needed something pretty 
to put them in....
so I started out with a 
paper mache box from Spotlight.







I painted the outside blue....







and cut some wrapping 
paper for the top.... 








and some scrapbooking paper for the lining...








I had a fresh batch of heart cookie pops
(with musk icing) ready to place inside....







they looked so pretty!!!!!







and fitted just perfectly! 






I also made some flower 
cookie pops for Jody
(yes, I just had to go and 
buy the other shapes!)






which I decorated with musk icing
and a pretty icing rose in the centre....






and I made her a sweet little 
gift bag too....






 I printed a birds nest tag 
from a Graphics Fairy image..






and my hostess gift was ready!



We had such a lovely lunch,
the setting was divine 
and the company was fantastic. 
What a truly wonderful way
 to spend the afternoon...

Thank you for spoiling us Simone!

XXXXXXXX