Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Tuesday, April 26, 2011

~ Baby Blue Cockatoos ~



I have been making cushions
for my living room....






I went to Brisbane last week to
have a coffee with the lovely Pam
(Bayside Rose) at the WAC and then
to Simone's (Beach Vintage)
to buy some material...
I chose the beautiful baby blue cockatoos
and some pretty French blue ticking.






I made a some big square
cushions and some rectangular
cushions too...





~ * ~




~ * ~





What do you think of my coffee table?
My sanding belt broke mid-makeover...
I was going to sand it back a bit more...
but it is growing on me!






I also made up this little Eiffel tower
cushion from scraps in my stash....






I had fun making the seams inside
out and then fringing them...






.....which then gave me some practise to
do another project that I will share very soon!







I still need to replace the carpet in the
living area, but it is starting to come together nicely....





Back to school in the morning....
and debating starts tomorrow
for my Miss Tiff,
so some big days ahead!


I have just linked to the wonderful
at freckled laundry!


Have a great week lovely ladies!


XXXXXXX