Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Friday, April 8, 2011

~ Burlap N * E * S * T ... Mini Canvas Display ~




 I am finally about to move
into my new house....
I have just gotten my keys
but all I want to do is.....







I just want some time to
make things for my new home.....
unfortunately though, boxes
do not pack or move themselves...

*SIGH*

so no nesting for me today...

.....however, I will quickly share
one of my little nesting projects
from last week.....






I cut some burlap (hessian) into squares....






I traced some letters on some fabric
remanants backed with visafix,






and cut them all out,





before ironing....






and stitching them onto the burap,






then I used my staple gun to attach
each burlup square to each canvas.






I just cut the corners so they sat neatly,






and I have to say I really like
the simplicity of the textures
and colours of the fabrics....






I thought I might hang them all
in a little row on the wall from a branch...






...I'll have to just wait
and see which wall spaces might need
a bit of nest art when I move!







I am off to do the Netball run
and a load of treasures
to the new house!




 I am linking up to
the gorgeous Courney's



at



Happy Weekend
lovely ladies!

XXXXXX