Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Thursday, April 21, 2011

~ Easter Cookie Pops! ~



You know how I love
to bake cookie pops....





well....I decided to give them
as gifts this year instead of
chocolate Easter eggs...






I baked my cookie pops
as usual (see HERE)
and got busy with the decorations....






I used storebought fondant
(Coles or Woolies has it)
and cut bunny shapes
before colouring it to make tails
and coloured bunnies....





I used an icing pen
to dot on some eyes....






I set up the children with the
leftover fondant (like I do at Christmas!)
and they created all sorts of
special Easter decorations...






they love to play with the fondant,
and this would be suitable for
children of all ages....






I iced my cookie pops,
decorated them,
then sprinkled them with sanding sugar.





I also used some chics
I bought at the cake decorating store.






Then I packaged them
ready to post to my family!






The children made these love bunnies
for their Grandma!






What a cute Easter chick!





I have to thank my lovely friend
Kim who saves me boxes...
see Kim, I did put them to good use!






I hope you also get a chance
to do some Easter baking!



XXXXXX