Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Sunday, April 3, 2011

~ Fancy Frame Makeover & Linen Love Birds ~


It is another story
of trash to treasure!






I was quite excited when
I found this frame at the tip shop
for a mere $5....






although it was filthy....






I scrubbed it ......





and painted it with Porter's
Oyster White....

 At this point I have to say that although
it was made from a nasty black plastic,
once it was painted it looked more like
a gorgeous plaster frame....

but....
I didn't get a chance to get
the wood to complete my
project the way I wanted to.....






so I quickly thought of something
to hang from it.....

...I decided to make a sweet
little linen birdie....
and then realised one wasn't enough...






so I hung my little
love birds with some
creamy soft velvet ribbon.....






... so sweet!






... so lovely!
(I couldn't resist making another
heart charm too....)






which looked nice by its self.....







but complemented my love birds perfectly!







... and and don't they look lovely with
the cushion I am giving away!

Please click on the link
to enter with a comment if
you haven't already...

Hope you are having a Happy Monday!



XXXXXXX