Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Saturday, April 30, 2011

~ Linen, Lace & Lovely Ladies ~



I have had the most wonderful day....
filled with linen, lace and the most lovely ladies!






I met my totally gorgeous bloggy friends
Linda (Lilly Cottage) & Pam (Bayside Rose)
on Mount Tamborine for the most scrummy day....
you must visit Pam to see what we got up to!!!!!
(I knew her pictures would be much better than mine!)
We had such a fantastic time,
 filled with craft, vintage & fab food!
I can't wait to show you what I bought...
only I haven't taken any photos of anything yet!







so instead I am going to share with you the
most delightful discovery I made on the way home!
It is Felicity's Vintage & Cafe!
(16 Macdonnell Rd, Eagle Heights)







If you need vintage sewing supplies
for that perfect vintage sewing project.....
then you just have to visit Felicity!







Her collection of vintage buttons is amazing!






She has stunning trims and lace.....






not to mention velvet ribbons.....







as well as appliques....






are you in a swoon yet?????
If not .... keep looking!!!!!!






Felicity has such a gorgeous selection....







and not just of sewing supplies....






she has kitchenware and
some really lovey vintage clothes too....






Plus a wonderful cafe too!
Imagine drinking coffee amongst
all that gorgeousness!






I just loved my visit to Felicity's on the way home,
(I bought a treasure I can't wait to show off as well) 
it just finished off my perfect day...so perfectly!
She is the most lovely lady, so if you visit her,
tell her you are a friend of mine and ask
to see her beautiful lace and trims...
they are not all out on display....


I know I will be back there very soon!


XXXXXXXXX