Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Friday, May 6, 2011

~ Patchwork Cushions ~



... my first ever patchwork cushions!!!!






I am so excited!!!!
They worked!!!!






I was so inspired by my lovely friend Pam
and her glorious patchwork project,
as well as some delightful patchwork
at the WAC......and the gorgeous Linda's amazing
work at the craft extravaganza!





I thought I'd give patchwork a try....






 made some large squares with rosebuds
and linen, which required a little added lace....
as well as one with a long rosebud
piece along one side, and that needed lace too!!!!





I absolutely love doing the
in-side-out seams and the fringing.








sooo pretty..
where to put them though?
They are in the bedroom,
but on my comfy chair by the window...




or on my bed?





such decisions.....

...it probably will not surprise you
that I have already started to make more!
(As well as some lavender bags
and a lunch bag in the same style!
Don't you love learning a new trick!)



XXXXXXX



Today I am linking to:
Feathered Nest Friday
at French Country Cottage
&
Air Your Laundry Friday Party
at Freckled Laundry