Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Tuesday, May 31, 2011

~ A Ruffle Bag & A Gorgeous Gift




I am still amazed .....








but I actually made myself
a pretty ruffle bag!








I finished off with a
big button to secure it!








The lining even makes my
heart sing!
Sooooo pretty!








Last week I got a wonderful surprise.....
you may know by now
that I love to make things for my friends....
and I am often spoiled in return in many different
ways, but it is not that often someone
makes something handmade.....







so you can imagine my delight when
I saw this gorgeous gift on my desk last week!
It was from my sweet workmate and
blogging friend the lovely Jac from





Did you notice that the beautiful yoyo flowers are
the same as the lining on my ruffle bag?!







and how cute are the little bows?!!!!








Have you guessed what it is for?








It is a bag to store my work laptop!








It puts a smile on my face every
time I take out my laptop!
Which is great because it is
nice to start work in a good mood!!!!


I am linking to:


Thanks Jami!



XXXXXXXX