Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Wednesday, May 25, 2011

~ The Versitile Blogger Award ~


I was so thrilled that the
gorgeous Linda from d e l i g h t
thought of me for this award.....




She has the most gorgeous blog
and I find her so inspirational!



Thanks Linda,
for my very first award!




The  guidelines of accepting the award are as follows:
   1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back  to them.                         
   2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
   3. Pay it forward and award the Versatile Blogger to your recently discovered new blogger's




So I am going to share seven things about myself......


* I grew up in the sun, so I can't stand the cold

I am the little one!




* I love finding new vintage treasures





*  I hate jelly, all kind of jelly (that is jello to my US friends)
* I love to bake, but almost never eat what I make




* I think clowns are creepy
* I love family holidays...even in the cold






* I love to sew... & sew..... & sew







Now I have to pass the award forward....

I have chosen a couple of bloggers
who may not be new,
but are very inspirational.....


The wonderful Pam from
Bayside Rose

and the sweet Deb from
Let's go Moerkabout!

as well as the lovely Jem from
Beautiful Clutter




Thanks for being so inspirational ladies!



XXXXXX