Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Thursday, June 23, 2011

~ Chichenwire Cloche Hostess Gift ~


What do you take as a
gift for a hostess at a mad tea party?






Well... I came up with
mad tea cozy!






I made one of my
then painted it with some
Lace White King spray paint....






I decorated it with a little mad embelishment
(made from an empty plastic pin wheel,
little paper doily and a German Victorian die cut)....






Then I tied some tule and lace
ribbons around the handle...






 I added a peach fabric rose....






and some charms...
an teapot (of course) and a key....






as well as a pretty tag
made from a Graphics Fairy image....






Of course this cozy doesn't
keep the tea warm at all...
well... I did say it was a mad tea cozy!





It did look nice on the table anyway!!!

Thanks to the amazing
& Tim for hosting
the most wonderful tea party...

I can't wait to show you all
 the pictures I took.....

It was the most magical
tea party I have ever been to!!!!


XXXXX