Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Tuesday, June 21, 2011

~ Coffee Sack Satchel & A Pretty Present ~


I had been pondering what
 I should make with some gorgeous,
soft coffee sacks .....






that I found at the Camberwell Market
in Melbourne earlier this year....






and I finally decided that I
should make myself a
sweet little satchel bag ...
with a pretty rose fabric ruffle of course!






So I did!







I topped the ruffle with some
dusty pink velvet ribbon....






and added pockets inside,
and one on the back.







I initially made the strap too long
but fixed it by cutting it and tying it to size.







Needless to say I am delighted with the result!






Now for my pretty present....
my friend Jen from school
(JennyKay blogspot)
has been making jewellery....
and she gifted me this gorgeous Paris ring,
knowing my weakness for all things French!
Isn't it lovely?
Ohh la la!





I am getting very excited... because I am going
to a very special event tomorrow
(A Mad Hatter's Tea Party!)
hosted by the gorgeous Linda
Linda is incredibly creative and talented
so I am looking forward to an amazing day!


XXXXXX