Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Saturday, June 25, 2011

~ Magnificently Mad Tea Party ~



 
I just have to share some beautiful
memories of a magical day.....


 


 
I drove all the way to Bribie Island.....


 

 

across the bridge to discover
a wonderland of dazzling blue water
and sandy beaches which
was the perfect setting...

 




for the most extrodinary
and magnificent
tea party I have ever attended!!!!

 


 

Hosted by the devine Linda
and her equally devine husband Tim!

 



 
They set the most gorgeous table,
complete with beautiful
vintage china and glasswares,
decorated with delicate vintage bottles,
playing cards, flowers and sweets,
all atop of some stunning linen tablecloths!

 




It was a feast for the eyes,


 



as well as the tums!





 

These little rose scented cupcakes
were scrumptious.....
as were all the treats on offer!


 




You can see how creative
and clever Linda is....
each time you looked at the table
you discovered something new to admire!





 
How cute is this teapot cakestand!

 

 


 
She even brought a chandelier along!

 


 

It was so much fun to catch up
with my dear friends Linda and Pam
as well as meet some gorgeous new friends
who were all such
creative and inspiring ladies too!



Extra highlights include searching
for my tea cup on my arrival!!!!!
and my first ever fun and
fantastic game of croquet!!!

 




Thanks Linda and Tim,
What a magical day!





Photo of me taken by Pam.
(Thanks Pam!)




 I will never forget this
magnificently mad tea party!

Happy Weekend!


XXXXXX