Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Saturday, July 30, 2011

~ Birthday Flowers ~




I had a birthday this week....
I turned the big
4  0  ...





I got totally spoiled....






Mr Tiff bought me my dream camera...






and I got the most gorgeous flowers,






so I had to test drive my new macro lens....





~ * ~





can you hear my excitement from there???!!!






I played with the settings...






I am pleased with my first attemps
with the auto turned off!!!





~ * ~




I got overwhelmed with
so many gorgeous gifts
from my lovely friends and workmates
(thanks, you beautiful people!)
and I am going to test out my camera
and take some pictures of them
to share very soon...
but I had to show these
pretty pretty flowers today!

Also, I have to tell you a sweet story...
one of my students bought
me some of these glorious blooms,
and later when I also thanked his mum,
she told me he bought it
with his pocket money with
no prompting from her...
doesn't that just make you heart sing?!
I told him that he was real gentleman!!!

I am out to a surprise birthday lunch
with girl friends ...
don't know where I am going....
more excitment!

Happy weekend!


XXXXX