Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Sunday, July 17, 2011

~ A London Undergound Magnetic Pinboard ~



For Mr Tiff's office.....






I bought this great piece of Cavallini
wrapping paper and decided to make
a magnetic pinboard.







I bought some galvanised metal from
Mitre 10 & cut it to size.
I also added some wire to the back with
pot rivets, although next time
I will do it differently
because they do leave little bumps,
but it did work.






Then I sprayed the metal with some
Hammered Rust paint because
I knew I wanted to shabby up the edges.






I glued the paper to the metal sheet
with modge then gave it a coat to seal it.







When it was dry I sanded back around the edges.







It looks great up in the office!
I have some special magnets planned
to go with it but haven't made them yet!






Hope your weekend has been fun.
I am only just starting to feel better,
and motivated enough
to finish a few projects....
hopefully I can get back
to normal this week!

Hope you have a great week!

XXXXX