Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Saturday, August 6, 2011

~ Gone Fishing ~


After weeks of fishing in the pool,
with a stick and some wool....
we relented and bought Master Tiff
his own fishing rod and a tackle box,
and have spent some lazy days fishing....






Today we went to Paradise Point.....






.....hard to belive that it is
Winter here isn't it?!





~ * ~





~ * ~






Today's catch.....






was photographed and released....






~ * ~






Just like the first two little brim
caught a couple of weeks ago....






which caused great excitement!!!!


 



As for me.....
I take embroidery or a book
and feel contented to watch
as I soak up the sun.

I am still recharging my batteries
after the worst flu season
I have ever had!

I am starting to feel better again
and have a bit more motivation...
I am really looking forward to Spring!


Hope you had a lovely weekend too!


XXXXX