Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Wednesday, August 31, 2011

~ Pineapple Cake for Afternoon Tea ~


I have a few little things to
share with you today
with some afternoon tea...






I baked a Pinapple and Coconut Cake,






and made a cup of tea
in a pretty china tea cup...







that I found a couple of
weeks ago in a thrift shop....







isn't it sweet!






but I am most excited to
show you this pretty pink
perfumed Hybrid Tea Rose....
because it is from my very own garden!!!!
I have just had some glorious blooms
from the bare rooted roses I planted
when we moved into our new house
a few months ago!






So happy afternoon tea
dear friends!



PS: Thanks for your sweet comments
on my efforts to master drilling china,
a few of you were wondering where I
got the stem to hold the tiered cake stand
together, so I wanted to let you know that
I got the one in the photo from a UK ebay
store but have recently ordered more from
an etsy store called Tea Time Creations,
I'll let you know what they are
like when they arrive!

XXXXXX