Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Saturday, August 13, 2011

~ Sweet Treat ~




....for a sweet friend's birthday....




~ * ~




~ * ~




~ * ~




~ * ~




~ * ~





.... I think my creative mojo is starting
to come back....
I feel slightly more enthusiastic
and energised....

despite sleeping at school
in the hall, with about 80 students...
at our annual Year 3 Sleepover!
The children were fantastic
and they slept really well,
but I couldn't!!!
...needing to keep an eye on them
(remember having a newborn?)
it feels like that x80!
I got home yesterday morning,
had a bubblebath and a four hour sleep!

Today I am recharged!!!
I made pikelets for breakfast,
danish scrolls with some puff pastry
fruit and nuts and I am about
to hit my sewing machine...
even though there is some
washing and groceries to do...

Happy weekend
dear friends!
I am about to come visit and
check up on your activites!

XXXXXX