Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Thursday, September 22, 2011

~ Repurposed Silverware ~


I just love the school holidays!

Time to go treasure hunting,
& play house!

....I have just re styled the
downstairs powder room.....






~ * ~






~ * ~





~ * ~





~ * ~






~ * ~





~ * ~






~ * ~





~ * ~





~ * ~





~ * ~






~ * ~








I found some silverware at
a junk store and thanks to a little 
inspiration from Rediscovered Treasures
(recently reviewed by my gorgeous
bloggy friend Linda...
I knew I would love it if she did!!!)

A bit of blackboard paint for
one tray and I had a
perfect message board,
a clean and some stick on hooks
(back of tray & wall)
and I also had the perfect
magnetic board to display my in~laws
wedding photo & some home made
magnetic blackboard hearts...
finally some doublesided mounting tape
& I had a new candleholder too...

Mr Tiff did get a surprise
when he got home....
but seemed happy enough......


Off to do some more relaxing....
happy week!


PS Today I am linking to
the gorgeous Courtney at
French Country Cottage for

XXXXXX