Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Monday, September 12, 2011

~ Sew Sunny Rose Embroidery ~



One sunny day last holidays
I started a little embroidery project....






I took it to the beach....






and stitched as the children
fished and played...






it took a bit longer to complete
than I anticipated....





but I finally got it done...
and sewn into a cushion
as per my Sew Sunny Homestyle
 instructions....







I have never made a
cushion like it....







but I will try another
similar in style....






I also made some little heart shaped
lavender pillows for gifts.....






embelished with some
shabby roses and buttons....






sew pretty!






They smell gorgeous too!






I am really really
looking forward to the school holidays....







Only four more days of
school left this term!

I CAN make it!!!!


Happy week dear friends!!!

XXXXXX