Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Sunday, December 4, 2011

~ On the Wings of an Angel ~




I have finally made it
to the end of the school year.







I feel the joy...






but I am so exhaused...






I give as much love
to my students as I can muster....






and I have faith ...






 that my little ones are
well prepared for their future....






I wish them great joy
in the journey ahead....






I am now going to recharge
all my energy & spirit......






so I will be ready to do it all over again next year!!!!







Lucky I love what I do!!!!!



Happy week dear friends!
I am looking forward
to catching up with you all!


XXXXXX



PS.... these Angel wings are some of the handmade
gifts that I crafted for my valued colleagues
& friends as a big thanks for all their help this year.
I couldn't do it with out you all! x