Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Thursday, December 15, 2011

~ Paper Mache Angels ~


Here is some quick & easy
angels for you to make....






They are inspired by Donna Hay....
I found this image in her online
Christmas store, for just $12.95
if you want to buy them....






I love them but
I remembered I had these
paper mache angels from
Spotlight in my stash.






So ...
I gently pulled off the wings and gold twine
& painted them with Porters Oyster White.







I traced the wings onto an
old book page, cut them out.
I used modge podge to
glue the book paper to the wings.






I re-attached the wings using a hot glue
gun, including some jute twine
to hang them from.






I am really pleased with how
they turned out!






~ * ~






Very pretty, either on the tree
or tied to a special gift!






If you arent't feeling crafty
don't forget Donna Hay's beautiful
version is only a few clicks away,
just don't get too distracted
by all her other gorgeous stuff...
(like I do!) Ha!

Have a festive weekend dear friends!

XXXXX


PS...
I have just linked to the lovely
at French Country Cottage.

x