Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Monday, December 12, 2011

~ Some Christmas Ornaments & a Bloggy Award ~


I thought I would share
some Christmas delights from
my living room today.
If you saw my last post you
will have seen the pretty
red and white ornament I made
for the Haby Goddess's 
Chris Krigle exchange.
I wanted to show you how lovely
the little felt birds look in grey and white!






I attached some of the wings
 with a vintage style glass button.






Other wings I stitched to the bodies.






I also made some grey with white wings.
This one has the little heart to attach it's wings.






The muted tones look so pretty on my tree!






This is a vintage button bauble
I made last year.






I also wanted to show you some
sweet grey and white angels
I was given as gifts!






Aren't they lovely!






Last year I filled some
glass baubles with shells
and I have scattered
them around the place too.






Today I also wanted to thank Mimi from
for this sweet bloggy award.





Liebster is a German word meaning "dearest" and the award is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. The award has a few stipulations:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it you.
2. Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favourite bloggers.

Here are five wonderful blogs I love to visit :

1.  Histoire de soie

 Thanks for the inspiration ladies!


I am off to tick some thinks
off my Christmas 'to do' list!


XXXXXXX