Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Saturday, January 28, 2012

~ Silhouette Brooches and Tags ~


I have a super quick crafty idea
to share with you today!






I found some beautiful silhouette
stamps so I stamped a few
shipping tags using a brown ink.....






I  then touched up the edges with some
Tim Holtz Vintage Paper ink....
to give them a more aged appearance.






Then I tried some using some
vintage book pages as the background,
which I really liked too.








My next thought was how nice they
would look as brooches...








so I stamped onto some fabric
using a Staz On ink....







I put a running
stitch around the edge and
pulled it, before easing the fabric
over my brooch blank....







I also pulled out some other favourite
stamps and tried a few other ideas.....








I think this one suits me best.....
I am a material girl....only with me that isn't
material possessions....just material fabric......
I just can't resist it!!!!!






 

Happy crafting!!!!


XXXXXXXX

 

PS Today I am joining :



with the Haby Goddess




XXX