Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Friday, January 20, 2012

~ Vintage Map Inspired Jewellery ~


I don't know about you....
but for me there is something goregeous
about vintage maps and old bottles.......






~ * ~





~ * ~





~ * ~






~ * ~






~ * ~






~ * ~






~ * ~ 





~ * ~






~ * ~






These vintage map bracelets and pendants
are so easy to put together,
cut and glue, that simple!
If you cant find vintage maps you
can use wrapping paper or print ones from google
(just be sure your ink is fixed before
you glue or the image may run).
I sourced these bracelets on etsy HERE.





I made this jewellery last year as
Christmas gifts for family and friends,
and if you are not inclined to make your own
and are interested in them,
please check my etsy store because
I will list the extra ones I made very soon!



Happy weekend!


XXXXXX


PS : I am linking to