Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Monday, March 26, 2012

~ Thrifty Wooden Drawer Makeover ~


A few weeks ago when I found an old
picture frame at a charity store I also
discovered a set of old drawers...







~ * ~






~ * ~







~ * ~







~ * ~






~ * ~ 






I paid a mere $15 for the drawers
and gave them a Porters Paint
makeover......and they now make a
convenient side table in the lounge.....


I am slowly finishing off the decorating
in the house, despite being here for
nearly twelve months, I just can't seem
to maintain momentum...
especially when I get so busy with
working full time and organising the kids.
The end of term is in sight though,
just four more sleeps until
the school holidays! I am beyond exhausted
so I am really looking forward to them!



Happy week!



PS   I am joining The Haby Goddess for:




XXXXXX