Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Saturday, April 14, 2012

~ Crazy for Crochet! ~



One of my goals for this year was
to learn to crochet.....





~ * ~







So this school holidays
I enjoyed finding a sunny spot
& got busy!







Cute & Easy Crochet by Nicki Trench
has been a faithful companion,






...so has my ipad with
free internet patterns!
(although some need some adjusting!)






This little piggy is about to be a
key cosy for Miss Tiff!






Naturally there were bunnies
and eggs for Easter too!







These Flora Bunnies & gorgeous eggs
came from patterns at Greedy for Colour!






This lovely big granny square
will soon be a cushion cover....






I found some pretty flower patterns....






which became addictive! 







 as did making some little
from the pattern at Attic24....







This crochet bunting came from 
Cute & Easy Crochet...







I added the tiny flowers.....
which also came from a
pattern at Attic24...






and my bunting looked
gorgeous hung from
an old window frame!






Naturally I then had to make
myself somewhere to store all
my new tools....
(using a Jennifer Paganalli
fabric from Fabric Traders)






~ * ~






~ * ~






~ * ~






~ * ~






I had a lovely catch up with
Sandrine yesterday morning
and she has got me hooked
on Instragram! I was so exited
to find a couple of favourite friends
there already so if you are there too
let me know so I can come visit!!!






Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
(I am off to Yum Cha!)

XXXXXXXXX