Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sweet Little Softies



I have been busy getting organised to go back to school. I have moved to Prep (from Year 3) so I have a new classroom to decorate. Being a lover of all things whimsical and cute, that is how I want my classroom to be. I want it to be a place filled with fun, wonder, discovery and surprises! So I have been sewing up some sweet little Prep buddies.....






















I have planned to make some more little friends too, hopefully I will get time to get them done! I do have another project on-the-go and it has a very high cuteness factor as well, I can't wait until it is ready to share, just a few finishing touches! Anyway, off to High Tea with the girls now!

Happy weekend!

Tiff
xxxxxx




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad