Mrs Tiff ....living creatively



Saturday, January 11, 2014

Crochet Rope Stitch Throw







After receiving my digital copy of Simply Crochet in November I decided to hook up a throw for my mother in law for Christmas. I didn't give myself a lot of time but luckily this was a quick project to make. I ordered some King Cole Cottonsoft in Oyster and ended up using about five 100g skeins, from Deramores online.







The rope body of the blanket was quite fast to make up and then I switched to a slightly smaller hook and worked on the border.























I am very happy with this project and want to make another for myself now!

Meanwhile, I have had a play around with some yarn and hooked up this sweet cactus from a free pattern I found online (via Pinterest).








You may have seen this image before if you read Gathered by Mollie Makes as it was featured in the Show and Tell section.

Happy week friends!
Tiff
xxxxxxx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home Sweet Home